NBA Evening News: The three teams discussed the Wei Shao deal with the Lakers, the Green Army’s offer KD was rejected, and Harden’s salary reduction was questioned.
Hello, friends who pay attention to NBA! The NBA has entered the offseason, and the player trading market is relatively calm at present. The trading situation of Durant, Owen and Mitchell, which fans are more concerned about, has not been answered yet because of the high asking price of the home team. Here are the hot news tonight:
1. Each team is waiting for the Nets to reduce the price. According to reports, Durant’s transaction may be delayed, and teams are observing the possibility of the Nets leaving Durant and Owen. If Durant insists on leaving the Nets, the Nets may lower the asking price, trung siêu thứ 17, meizhou khách nhà 6-0 hà bắc đội trưởng mai mở hai độ, yin hồng ba. and many teams feel that the current asking price of the Nets is unacceptable.
2. The news that the Green Army pursues Durant may be the release of the Nets. According to the analysis of two Green Army reporters, according to Stevens’ acting style, any of his previous operations have not been leaked. It is unlikely that the Green Army will suddenly make a major adjustment to the lineup. It is estimated that the Nets want more from the Heat and take the Green Army to raise the price.
3. The Green Army should fully pursue Durant. ESPN commentator Broussard said that the Green Army should definitely pursue Durant with all its strength. Everyone can be traded except Tatum, and the Green Army can say goodbye to Brown and Smart.
4. Durant and Green interact. Today, Green said that the Warriors in 2017 can win more than 10 points from the Bulls in 1998 and 40 points from the Jazz in 1998, which is why we often say that the comparison across the times is stupid. Durant forwarded and commented: I can’t tell you who wins or loses, but I know that coach Cole will let us try our best to play Cole in the pick-and-roll process.
5. Both Potter and Rockets intend to complete the contract renewal. According to the famous report, both Potter and Rockets intend to reach an early contract renewal before the start of the new season.
6. Fu Paul and sexton did not compromise. It is reported that sexton and his representative Fupaul have made it clear that they will not compromise in the contract negotiations with the Cavaliers, and the discussions between the two sides may enter a new season. At present, the Cavaliers are willing to give a three-year contract of $40 million, while sexton insists on an annual salary of more than 20 million.
7. The three teams and the Lakers discuss the Wei Shao trade. According to Memorabilia, the Jazz, Trọng tài Matthew Largoz bị đình chỉ! Knicks, Pacers and other teams have discussed with the Lakers the potential trade of Wei Shao and draft pick compensation.
8. Tianzun will not join the Lakers. In June, it was reported that Wallace would join the Lakers as Hamm’s teaching assistant, but today’s diary said that Wallace would not join the Lakers’ teaching assistant team after further communication. Note: Wallace and Hamm were teammates in Pistons and won the championship in 2004.
9. The Lakers’ offer to the Pacers was rejected. It is reported that the Lakers plan to exchange Wei Shao +1 first round +2 second rounds from the Pacers for Hill+Turner, but this offer has been rejected by the Pacers, and they hope that the Lakers will pay another first round.
10. Green Army fans express their love for Brown. A Green Army fan wrote on social media today: @ Brown No matter what happens, I love you. Brown himself praised this tweet.
11. The Green Army’s bid for the Nets was rejected. According to reports, the Green Army proposed to exchange Brown+White +1 draft pick for Durant, but this offer was rejected by the Nets. The Nets said that any offer of Durant should include Brown+Smart+draft pick+an extra rotation player.
12. Some people doubt the reason for Harden’s salary reduction. According to previous reports, Harden’s new contract with the 76ers was reduced by about $14 million. Today’s diary reported that some people in the league suspected that Harden was willing to stay at the 76ers with a salary cut, because he was privately promised by the 76ers that the 76ers would provide Harden with a five-year maximum salary renewal contract next year, which could make up for Harden’s salary reduction loss.